Popular Posts

Sunday, February 20, 2022

proposal

Hello there,

First and foremost I would like to wish you and your family goodwill in this challenging time of Covid-19 pandemic and I hope you and your family are well and keeping safe. My name is Edward Zuma, a broker with one of South African Wealth Management Companies. I got your contact (along with a few other contacts) through an online business directory to present a glorious proposal of opportunity for an available investment fund.

One of my high profile clients is interested in investing a considerable amount of funds and assets abroad and has mandated me to source for individuals and companies with viable business ideas and projects that he can invest in.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you have viable projects and are interested in this opportunity respectively. Once I receive your response, I will give you more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial to all parties.

Best regards,

Edward Zuma

No comments:

Post a Comment